Pink Hill Municipal Clerk & Chief Financial Officer Position Available
Pink Hill Municipal Clerk & Chief Financial Officer
(Application & Resume Required)
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Proven work experience as a Municipal Clerk or similar role
• Bondable/Attend and get the Clerk & Ethics Class Certifications
• Work is performed under the supervision of the Mayor and is reviewed through
observation, conferences, deadlines, and compliance with legal and statutory
• In charge of our city seal and attestation to sign any legal documents. In addition, they
receive all official contracts.
• Responsible for maintaining the fiscal records, management of municipal funds,
processing accounts payable & receivable, keep record of invoices, and related
fiduciary control of the town.
• Maintaining information in written and/or electronic form.
• Review and process reimbursements
• Provides records necessary for the annual audit as requested by the auditor.
• Monthly, Quarterly & Annual reports
• Works with the state, region and water/wastewater representatives
• Works with grants & the individuals who work with the town to see them through
• Works with contracted personnel
• Works directly with the Mayor, Board of Commissioners and Department Heads
• Works directly with Planning/Zoning Board Chair, Zoning Administrator, & gives out
zoning applications & and post required advertisements and/or notices per board
• Coordinates with Mayor on the preparation of materials, agenda, and written
documents for Town meetings. Assembles and distributes Commissioner agenda
packets, prepares mayor & commissioner notebooks, and post required
advertisements and/or notices for the Board
•Attends monthly and occasionally bimonthly Board Meetings @ Public Hearings, takes
minutes & types them up for the BOC meetings.
•prepares sign-in sheets for those attending all meetings and print agenda for the public
•Utilize computer databases and software
•Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions.
•keep records, customer service and carry out transactions that involve money.
•Coordinate municipal elections with the County BOE
Prepare Water Bills using utility software, send utility bills out to customers & accept
payments at counter, through mail, online bill pay, & post into the data base.
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Answers phones, directs calls to appropriate individuals, and prepares messages.
•Copies, sorts, and files records related to office activities, business transactions, and other
matters. Prepares letters, memos, forms, and reports according to written or verbal
•Strong interpersonal skills
•Time management and organizational skills
•Gets the mail & handles the banking daily
•Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
An Equal Opportunity Employer